- Fantastic opportunity to build on your mental health experience and develop your credentials in Management Consulting
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your Health, Ageing and Human Services knowledge and network
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
Manager – Health and Human Services
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
The National Health, Ageing and Human Services (HAHS) team within KPMG is a highly experienced and motivated team that has been involved in some of Australia's largest and most complex reform programs. We are looking for experienced Managers to join our team in Melbourne. We work shoulder to shoulder with our clients to support them as they face into the challenges facing all aspects of health care, human and social services including digital disruption, increased demand for service, financial constraints and the increasing expectations of an empowered consumer.
We are currently recruiting exceptional candidates at the Senior Consultant and Manager level to join KPMG’s HAHS team. We are particularly interested in candidates with strong mental health credentials. You will work across a variety of projects so you must enjoy stepping outside your comfort zone. Your ongoing responsibilities as part of the team will include
- Assisting clients with a broad range of interesting and dynamic projects across the Health, Mental Health, Ageing, and Human Services portfolio including strategic planning; developing and reviewing funding models, service and workforce planning, policy and program development, service performance improvement and evaluation.
- Working as a project manager to support project teams to produce successful client solutions, you will have an ability to synthesise and analyse findings – and present them in clear and compelling ways – you will lead the development of reports and presentations and have the capability to support team members to undertake this work as well.
- Ongoing Professional Development – Strong focus on professional development with ongoing training and mentoring in one of the world’s most respected and trusted professional services firms.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience should include
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience working in or closely with the mental health sector, with experience in one or more of the following delivering clinical or psychosocial services, service strategy and planning, workforce planning, service performance improvement, evaluation, commissioning and/or system transformation. You will need a strong interest in and commitment to continuing to develop your skills in these areas.
- Experience in consulting or project management with a track record of successfully working as part of a team to successfully deliver projects.
- Experience in engaging with people with lived experience, is highly desirable.
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology, nursing, allied health, arts, social services, economics, commerce, business, program management, health information management, information technology and/or equivalent experience is desired.
The KPMG Difference
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities Through our corporate citizenship program we work with mental health non-government organisations and not for profits to help them achieve better outcomes for particularly vulnerable and at risk populations.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So, if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.