The relationship between patients and doctors is still lingering somewhere in the 19hundreds, a lot of paper, messy calls and long waiting times. This needs to change. Using data of millions of patient-years and best preventive practices we are building both a smart, cloud-based doctor desktop and user friendly patient app. Our mission is to simplify the relationship between doctors and patients, enabling better access to health and preventive measures for everyone.
You think this is a great cause? So do we, join us on our mission:
- Build preventive measures and challenges to ensure engaging patient content
- Be part of building a patient system that will impact prevention practises in primary care and beyond
- Identify missing features in our product
- Spot practice needs and opportunities for preventive measures
- A medical professional, about to finish your studies or fresh out of university
- Passionate about making a difference on the medical practice landscape
- A team player, analytical thinker and outstanding communicator
- Comfortable speaking both german and english on a highly proficient level
- Able to maneuver computers of all kinds
- Familiar with the german health system
- A high- growth, ambitious digital health startup environment with exponential learning curve
- An opportunity to work with a groundbreaking new technology
- Full ownership of exciting and challenging projects, we grow - you grow
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to transform one of the most pivotal and broken industries - healthcare.
- Beautiful office in a great location with a big roof-top
- Weekly team lunches, all-hands and regular team events
- Flexible remote working possibilities
- The usual stuff like fruit, coffee & tea, breakfast flakes etc.
- MOST IMPORTANT: a great team of dedicated and fun-loving individuals
This position is flexible. Parttime, working student or freelance solutions are all possible.
If you have any questions, please reach out. We are looking forward to hearing from you.