1! Our 1st class field medical team is focusing on our vision and mission; the behavioral shift to strategically transform and personalize medical engagements with broader stakeholders, with internal/external medical leadership, with focus on changing the practice of medicine for the benefits of the patients.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gathers and leverages insights for an impactful contribution to Patient Journey mapping, launch excellence roadmap, integrated evidence generation plans, coordinated product strategy and subsequently the medical strategy. Applies knowledge of the assigned therapeutic area and Novartis compounds to serve as the Medical, Clinical and Scientific expert to field matrix colleagues.
- Identifies data gaps, data generation opportunities (including RWE and implementation science, precision medicine), and key unmet needs and opportunities to help improve patient access and outcomes.
- Ensures the identification and mapping of external customers, aligned with the medical strategy. Responsible to build personalized and flexible engagement strategies and plans, develops professional relationships, builds advocacy, using multiple channels and tailored content to meet the changing needs of external stakeholders.
- Supports and chips in to innovative partnership models for shared ownership in transforming clinical practice. Applies foundational impactful Scientific Engagement principles in partner interactions in alignment with medical strategy and portfolio/pipeline prioritization.
- Responds to requests for information from customers by sharing data regarding marketed and pipeline compounds. Adopts and leverages digital channels for a broader, effective, personalized reach and impact, in addition to organizing and leading high level impactful scientific events, exchanges and medical education.
- Collects, analyzes and reports insights (i.e. CRM System) and provides trainings to health care professionals to support the best use of new therapies developed. Supplies the identification of appropriate clinical investigators and facilitates placement into Novartis sponsored clinical trials. Participates in publication activities.
- Supports the investigational sites as needed as part of a cross-functional team with GDD and the Medical Advisor and others. Collaborates with the Medical Teams and other cross-functional groups (i.e Business Franchise Teams, Market Access)
- Manage personal and professional development and administrative responsibilities in a timely manner (customer relationship management tool, compliance training and other modules, expense reporting, etc.).
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Education: medical doctor, pharmacist or degree in life sciences.
- Proficient English and Hungarian both written and spoken.
- Min. 3 years of pharma experience.
- Solid understanding of the Healthcare System and research procedures as well as the guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network