Your new role
As a Medical Director within Eisai's Neurology Business Group, you will be responsible for providing medical & scientific leadership to the Alzheimer's portfolio across the EMEA region.
This broad role will see you involved in:
- Leading the development & execution of the regional alzheimer's dementia medical strategy, working closely with stakeholders across Medical Affairs, Regulatory, PV, Clinical and Market Access as well as external Alliance Partner.
- Ensuring a successful launch of new products to market within the medical strategy.
- Building relationships with Alliance Partner Teams.
- Leading & supporting broader medical affairs activities including working with affiliates; publications / ad boards / symposia; working with key external experts in the Alzheimer's field and ensuring compliance with ABPI, EFPIA and other regulations.
- Line management of the Medical Advisor for Alzheimer's.
What are we looking for?
You will be a GMC registered Medical and have significant experience in a Medical Affairs function gained within a Pharmaceutical industry setting in a specialist care therapeutic field. Specific experience in Neurology and preferably Alzheimer's is advantageous but not essential.
You should also have some or all of the following:
- Proven launch experience.
- Previous HTA experience is desirable.
- UK final signatory.
- Confident and assertive in dealing with internal stakeholders and external parties including agencies & key external experts.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
What we offer in return
Eisai offers a competitive salary and excellent wider benefits package.
You will also be based from our excellent Knowledge Centre facility, which provides a great, collaborative working environment coupled with a campus feel including facilities such as restaurant, coffee shop and dry cleaning services.
What you need to do next
If you are interested in this position, please click the ‘Apply’ at the bottom or top of this advert. On submitting an application you will be asked to complete a profile which will include your CV, package details and other information in support of your application.
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com.
We aim to respond to all successful applications as soon as possible. However please note unfortunately due to the volume of applications received we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applications.