We are seeking a Medical Director to join our dynamic team. The Medical Director will have overall responsibility for providing medical, scientific, and strategic leadership for the successful planning, execution, and reporting of clinical trials. Additionally, this role acts as the Medpace internal medical expert and will serve as a medical resource for the review, presentation, and interpretation of results in the Clinical Study Report. The Medical Director will also be involved in the development of new clinical projects, including study design, protocol, and project plans as required. We are currently seeking Medical Directors in the following Therapeutic Areas:
- Metabolic Disease
- Oncology / Hematology
- Providing medical expert oversight and monitoring for clinical trials;
- Participating in new business development through involvement in proposal and sponsor meetings as requested;
- Contributing medical and scientific expertise and actively contribute to study reports, regulatory documents, and manuscripts;
- Managing safety issues in clinical trials by working closely with associates in contributing to evaluation and assessment of the trials;
- Working in cross functional teams on all phases of the studies and trials including feasibility assessments, design processes, educational efforts, management of medical information, and reviewing and editing of medical documents.
- Doctor of Medicine
- Active medical license (does not have to be in a particular country)
- Board certification in area of expertise
- Must have prior clinical trial research experience; and
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical-related clinical research is preferred.
Travel: up to 20%
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing more than 4,000 people across almost 40 countries.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package, flexible work arrangements (e.g., flex scheduling, remote working where applicable, etc.), and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What To Expect Next
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
- WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.