- 10 years of experience architecting or deploying medical provider integrations, clinical and research environments.
- Experience with clinical data, medical imaging, genomic and life sciences research, medical claims data.
- Experience with HCLS data standards and formats.
- Experience with applicable regulations such as HIPAA, GDPR, 21 CFR, GxP.
- Knowledge of cloud technology and data architectures as it translates to product and client management.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and import and export talent and ideas.
- Ability to deliver a business and technical pitch to the C-Suite and Board levels.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Industry Solutions Manager for Healthcare and Life Sciences (HCLS), you'll help set mission and strategy. You'll meet with Google Cloud HCLS customers to facilitate business transformation and map success patterns. You’ll leverage your cloud computing expertise along with experience and deep technical knowledge of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligent technologies, packaging together the full scope of Google Cloud horizontal and vertical specific products to create compelling solution offerings for our HCLS customers. You'll have a deep partnership with the Product teams on solution and integration strategy. You'll identify and parse industry trends in cloud computing to recommend, plan for, and address core market opportunities with solutions and use cases. You'll help ensure technical and commercial readiness of these solutions, including assets to enable go-to-market teams, and provide field feedback to help shape product direction.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Support the relationship between Google Cloud and our customers which includes product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, RFP and solution work, and enablement of integrations across Google products.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Oversee delivery of published materials across the complete portfolio of Google Cloud solutions and use cases.
- Own the relationship with Google’s customers and work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.