We are looking for driven candidates seeking to advance their career and join our team to help our clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. You will work in a dynamic, global company of over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries with a broad range of healthcare information, technology and service offerings. As part of our team, you will contribute to the generation of insights and solutions into ways of improving real-world patient outcomes. Above all, your work will impact decision-making in various health care systems on treatment innovations, care provision and access.
What you’ll do:
- Produce materials and services relating to the Health Economics Outcomes Research business areas (health economic modelling, evidence synthesis, statistical analysis, health technology assessment submissions, report and publication development for value communication) that generate value for our clients
- Manage projects or project components independently, including guidance and delegation of tasks to more junior members of the team
- Strengthen your project management skills through client liaison and collaboration with senior project managers
- Engage with large data sets and apply real-world data to health economic decision-support tools
- Contribute to business development as well as internal initiatives for the advancement of innovative methodological approaches
- Work closely with a diverse range of peers, project managers and subject matter experts, both in the London office and offices across the world
Who you are:
- You will have a degree in Health Economics or science, economics, mathematics, statistics plus experience with an health economics consulting position
- You must have experience of independently managing projects or project components related to health economics
- You have strong numeracy and quantitative skills as well as competency using MS Excel and statistical packages (e.g. Stata, R)
- You are capable of tackling loosely defined problems analytically and applying pragmatic and logical problem-solving skills
- You are a communicative person who values building strong relationships with colleagues and clients and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms and in a structured way, both spoken and written
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa sponsorship
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.