Pilot is an online health platform that makes it easy and safe for Australian men to get access to the prescriptions, products and medical advice they need for the issues they find hard to talk about. Since launching in 2019, we’ve become one of the fastest-growing telehealth brands in Australia, growing to over 50,000 patients.
Our mission is to enable more men to get help for the conditions that affect their day-to-day lives. We know men are a notoriously hard-to-reach group who are less inclined to talk about their healthcare needs, and we want to help eliminate that hesitancy.
We started out helping men get fast and discreet help for their sexual health needs. We've quickly expanded to other conditions that affect men — hair loss, trouble sleeping, skincare and obesity.
So how does Pilot work?
We've built a technology platform to deliver healthcare to men with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age. We provide an easy to use interface for men to get help, for doctors to manage their consultations via telehealth, and for pharmacies to fulfil any prescriptions, streamlining the user experience from the patient's and doctor's points of view.
This is done by automating the collection of most of the information a doctor needs in a consultation, providing this information in an easy format to doctors so they can make a decision on treatment, and making sure their time is used effectively.
We're currently looking for passionate GPs to join in our goal of making healthcare for men accessible, convenient and safe. Join Pilot in providing men with an online medical support network of qualified specialists like yourself.
- Through telehealth, conduct asynchronous text-based consultations with patients, including assessing, screening, diagnosing and prescribing medication for patients as necessary
- Adhere to Pilot's platform guidelines and policies and complete all required training
- Provide an exceptional clinical experience for patients through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care on the platform
- Australian Citizen / Australian Permanent Resident / Temporary Resident
- Post-graduate year 4+, with full general or specialist AHPRA registration and full General Registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Valid medical indemnity insurance
- Skilled at using technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
- Empathetic, friendly and approachable
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Support from our telehealth customer experience team, medical directors and GP community
- Payment on a per consult basis
- Use telehealth to provide inclusive, empathetic and non-stigmatised care and vastly improve the patient experience