Job Salary: $60 per 30 mins of consults
Kin Women’s roles in society have been changing for decades—they still are. At Kin, we think modern women deserve better access to quality health information and healthcare that fits into our changing needs and lifestyles. Kin is a simple way for Australian women to get the info they need to make empowered choices about their reproductive health.
Our flagship offering is a consultation with a doctor for subscription service to the contraceptive pill. Patients complete an online questionnaire which is then reviewed by a doctor. If deemed safe, the pill is prescribed. From here, patients receive their pill on an automatic and flexible schedule, including their follow up consultations. Kin also offers video consults in areas such as fertility. We make it safe and convenient to get access to contraception and information regarding their reproductive health. And we don’t compromise on patients’ health care outcomes. But don’t take our word for it. Kin has over 2,000+ 5-star reviews on Product Review, with over 30,000 Aussie members. (https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/kin-fertility)
We’re looking for passionate GPs to join us in our goal of making information regarding contraception and their reproductive health convenient to access for Australian women. Join Kin in providing women with an online medical support network of qualified specialists like yourself.
The role is a flexible role, where you can choose your own hours (as many hours in a week as you would like, whenever you would like.) All consults are video-based. You’ll receive all the patient information (including questions about contraindications) in our secure, private doctor’s portal to streamline the consultation process, meaning you can spend more time providing quality care to the patient, and less time on repetitive and admin tasks
- Full general or specialist AHPRA registration
- Valid medical indemnity insurance
- Australian Citizen/ Australian Permanent Resident/ Temporary Resident with full General Registration with the Medical Board of Australia as per the laws under the AMDS Act of the Health Department.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Excellent in both written and spoken communication
- Friendly and approachable
- Fairly comfortable with technology
- Flexibility! Work on your own schedule
- Paid on a consult basis
- Select your own roster
- Able to work in the comfort of your practice or home office (Telehealth)
- Guidance and support from our medical director and GP community
- Be part of the tele-health revolution in Australia!