If you are a Director, Medical Affairs with a PHD or MD, please read on!
The Director, Medical Affairs provides medical and scientific strategic and operational oversight into core medical affairs activities such as: health-care professional and provider interactions (Payers, Patients, Prescribers, and Providers); generation of clinical and scientific data (enhancing therapeutic benefit and value); educational initiatives (medical education, data, guidelines, and value proposition); safeguarding patient safety (risk minimization activities and safety surveillance activities). Provides medical, scientific and technology leadership to future product innovations in organ rejection biomarkers. Works closely with commercial teams to provide strategic medical input into core brand (product) strategies, and to support medical and marketing activities (promotional material generation and product launches) and market access.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Well Established Leader - Multiple Industry Awards
- Excellent Compensation Package (150- 185k Base + MERIT BONUS)
- Challenging work- Great Team and Leadership
- Vacation/PTO- Generous Benefits (Medical, Dental, Life, Flex Benefits)
What You Will Be Doing
- Initiates medical affairs activities and generation and dissemination of data supporting overall product scientific and business strategy.
- Oversees the conduct of clinical trials and is medically and scientifically accountable for resolution of safety (AE's & SAE's) issues, interpretation of statistical analyses for clinical significance, PI selection, scientific documents reporting safety monitoring and other scientific reports submitted to the regulatory authorities.
- Provides medical and scientific leadership to future product innovations in organ rejection biomarkers.
- May interact with and coordinate appropriate scientific and medical activities with internal stakeholders (i.e. commercial, laboratory operations, research and development, statistics, regulatory, etc&) as they relate to on-going medical affairs projects.
- May provide scientific/medical education to investigators, Clinical Research Organization partners, and internal team members related to therapeutic area or disease specific information.
- Keeps abreast of medical, scientific and technology innovations through conferences and/or peer-reviewed literature.
- Responsible for understanding the regulatory requirements related to the clinical studies and medical device/in vitro diagnostic development and accountable for complying with those requirements.
- May assist in the development of scientifically accurate marketing materials, medical education programs, advisories, and symposia. Assists with the scientific review, development, approval, execution and communication of affiliate/area/global medical affairs sponsored or supported clinical research activities.
- Ensures budgets, timelines, compliance requirements are factored into programs' scientific activities.
- Can address complex problems within discipline/project or across disciplines. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Works on problems of diverse scope in which analysis and interpretation of data requires evaluation of multiple factors.
- Take part in management of scientific and clinical advisory boards.
- Support company initiatives at clinical and scientific meetings.
What You Need for this Position
- Doctorate degree (MD, PhD, DO or PharmD) required.
- More than 10 years advanced medical/scientific knowledge within clinical, pharmaceutical, medical or diagnostic industries, with preference given to those with experience in solid organ transplantation.
- Experience managing Clinical Trials, writing scientific publications, setting and adhering to departmental budgets.
So, if you are a Director, Medical Affairs with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SL6-1615256 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sam Lee - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.