Who We Are
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For
We are on the hunt for a creative and enthusiastic Copywriter to join our LA-based team. This role will be responsible for shaping and honing the voice of one of the fastest growing active lifestyle brands. From digital marketing to experiential events, this position will work directly with the VP of Content and cross-functionally with Content, Social Media, Influencer/Brand Partnerships, Events, and E-Commerce teams to support brand creative across digital and traditional channels to further our brand and establish our market presence at a global scale.
- Develop and tailor on brand, concise, and grammatically correct copy for projects spanning the omni channel marketing funnel: social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more), email marketing, newsletters, promotions, website, product and e-commerce, press releases, paid media, video scripts, marketing collateral, and industry-specific marketing.
- Work to hone the unique brand voice and narrative, owning the Therabody brand presence across all digital and traditional marketing materials.
- Work closely with Content, Social Media, Influencer/Brand Partnerships, Events/Experiential, Product, and E-Commerce teams, as well as senior leadership, to generate copy and stay on message with seasonal and situational inspiration and messaging.
The Right Person Would Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in a copywriting or related digital marketing capacity
- Experience with consumer marketing with a focus on lifestyle and/or wellness
- Expert understanding of the smart Therabody brand voice and witty, impactful tone. Keen awareness to how the brand voice translates across a spectrum of audiences, all the while knowing intimately the nuances to particulars channels and platforms to craft the ultimate, memorable messaging.
- Knowledge of industry, channel, and cultural trends in vibration therapy, participant sport, high performance sports, medical and alternative medicine, CPG, tech/start-up, health/wellness, fitness, physical therapy, personal training, and active lifestyle spaces.
- SEO and SEM experience is a major plus.
- Situational awareness and a clear understanding of your audience and funnel to know when to dot your i’s and cross your t’s, and when it’s time to hit a home run with the perfect one-liner.
- Well versed across digital media platforms including email, website, e-commerce, social media, and more
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multitask, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones
- Must be results-oriented and possess excellent analytical skills
- Passion for Therabody’s mission of helping people live will and feel their best
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.