WellSky LTACH is a scalable and comprehensive health care information system built for long-term acute care hospitals (LTACHs). Our solution is designed to help LTACHs improve clinical and financial functions and leverage valuable insights across the entire organization.
The Clinical Implementation Consultant is responsible for coordination and execution of project activities during implementation and training of software. Acts as the clinical expert to ensure project success, satisfaction of contractual obligations, and transition of customers into a post-implementation customer support program during the professional services engagement.
A Day in the life!
- Work directly with project managers, project teams and customer personnel coordinating implementation tasks through the life cycle of the project.
- Conduct customer meetings to ensure the implementation tasks of phases are executed properly.
- Deliver super-user training to maximize the use of their system.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of worked time and other customer deliverable's according to established standards and procedures to ensure proper billing and revenue recognition.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, including business process review and configuration of WellSky software.
Do you have what it takes?
- Working knowledge of clinical software and software benefits.
- Displays ability to effectively plan, organize and implement applicable tasks or projects in relation to established goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance internal control processes.
- Manage compliancy with WellSky HIPAA Privacy and Security Practices and all required regulatory processes.
- 3-5 years’ experience implementing clinical software solutions preferred.
- Able to transfer knowledge in workplace or classroom or instructional settings.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Able to travel up to 50%.
- Clinical license such as RN, RPh, etc.
- Experience implementing clinical software in one of the following facility types: long term acute care hospital, inpatient rehab facility, behavioral health facility, or skilled nursing facility.
WellSky is a technology company advancing human wellness worldwide. Our software and professional services address the continuum of health and social care — helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. A portfolio company of TPG Capital, WellSky serves more than 10,000 customer sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, home health and hospice franchises, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 30 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers’ needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care’s potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.