Our exclusive client is an Entrepreneurial and Innovative start-up that is developing AI Technology to detect skin cancers. With a global team of engineers and medical specialists, this fast-growing Start-up is excited about its future. Due to further global investment and growth plans, they are now looking to recruit a Biostatistician who is passionate about analytics. The successful candidate will be working alongside software engineers, academic researchers, external regulatory consultancies, and internal technology team members on analyses related to the clinical performance of our AI product. Please note this is initially a six-month project with an excellent opportunity to further engage.
The is role is working remotely, so you can be located anywhere in Australia:
- Masters in biostatistics or statistics with clinical research experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with statistical methods and applications in clinical research
- Competent programming language Python and or R
- Expertise in state-of-the-art data manipulation and statistical methodology
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts, both written and oral
- Ideally a career experience and passion within Medical / Healthcare / Biostatistics. We are keen to talk with candidates who may have recently completed their Masters along with candidates who have 3-4 years of commercial experience.
- An understanding of medical device software analytical validation testing (ideally within the AI space) for Regulatory and Quality Assurance purposes
- Re-analysis of clinical trial data, including Statistical Analysis Plan drafting, dataset curation, analysis documentation, results in interpretation and biostatistical reporting
- Potentially AI training and testing database restructure / recoding experience and/or extensive clinical data management experience
- Strong Python / R / Stata skills
- Commitment to a culture of Quality Assurance and Good Software Development Practices
- Commercial healthcare industry experience (preferably medical devices)
What will you be doing:
- Curating population-specific AI testing datasets and biostatistical analysis of AI performance, including subgroup analyses for review.
- Post hoc analysis of AI performance on existing prospective trial datasets
- Retrospective analysis of AI performance on existing prospective trial datasets
Data Talent Australia partners exclusively with its clients, we are solely dedicated to the recruitment of innovative and passionate leaders throughout Australia. Engage with a recruiter who understands the importance of the communication and the engagement process required to gain a successful outcome for both client and the candidate.